Charlie got his stitch out on Thursday and didn't throw a fit during it either!
Hannah is in a mad frenzy to finish up her school projects and get in every last minute with her friends. Her friends had a VERY NICE surprise going away party for her! She was so excited! I was even more excited, especially being she had been after me for weeks about having a party for her. :) Brett is busy selling Hawkers, delivering airplanes and we are both overwhelmed with planning our escape from the states! We will get there by hook or by crook! :) I am relieved the day is just around the corner!
Here we are scrambling to get things in order for the movers! Yes, I should be packing my bags RIGHT NOW, but here I sit! I am dead dog tired, but I HAVE to get things done tonight. I know it is only Sunday, however, there are so many little things to do...
The movers will be here @ 8:30 Tuesday morning! So, if we don't get our stuff separated out it will all end up in storage! The moving company will pack on Tuesday and Wednesday and load on Thursday and Friday. I am counting down the minutes! Though, our house looks like a war zone, I think we are making progress! At least progress is relative! :) I can NOT wait for Christmas, so I can rest!
A
No comments:
Post a Comment